Fristads Workwear UK
Custom eCommerce Website
We started working with FMW Distinct when their website was hacked. They came to us for emergency web technical support. We were able to fix the problem and clean up the website making it secure within no time.
We struck up a good working relationship over the following 3 years and thats when they asked us to build another Magento website for their new business venture, which was Fristads Work Wear.
Magento eCommerce CMS
Bootstrap Responsive Framework
Optimised Magento Hosting
Custom Data Flow
Custom Shipping Tables
Domain Name & Custom DNS
CMS Live have been an amazing help to both sides of our business, helping to sort our our existing golf equipment site that was in a mess with security issues due to previous bad management. Martin was extremely patient with us as we had little knowledge of how these things worked and taught us lots of the basics so we could resolve some issues on our own – not an easy task – he deserves a medal! Then following on he used our existing site to create a template for a completely new workwear site and liaised with our suppliers in Sweden on our behalf to create data files to enable us to use their catalogue of products which is proving to be successful. CMS Live is what every business needs that does not have its own in house IT & Web team – they have proved to be trustworthy, diligent and efficient and i would not hesitate to recommend! We use them now on a monthly basis to keep out sites secure and up to date. 👌Emma Withnell, Owner of Fristads Workwear UK
FMW are the UK franchise for Fristads Work Wear. We were asked to build a Magento site using existing FMW website template.
We were to clone the old Magento website and upgraded the Magento core from 1.7 to 22.214.171.124 run PHP 7.1 and patched theme to update and include core Colour Swatches.
Custom Magento development work on Colour Swatches, incorporating them into the existing website.
We started the redesign and redevelopment of the Fristads Workear UK website using the Bootstrap responsive framework. This allowed us endless layout possibilities that could be altered to display differently on all devices.
Product Data Feed
Once the Framework of website was in place, we started to import the Fristads product data. There was 11,000 product variants across multiple categories and sub categories.
We automated 85% of the data feed into the website leaving about 15% of the data to manual input.
We also built an automated stock inventory data feed from Fristads internal system into the website to give a live stock feed to the website.
We built a custom data flow and import facility to use Fristads (Sweden) data files to build 10,000 Simple and Configurable Products.
A custom live inventory stock data feed was also needed to keep the website up to date in real time.
Custom attributes we imported from a live data feed, along with relevant icons, in order to clearly show washing information of various garments.
All relevant attributes were created, along with all the relevant options. This was then hardcoded into the product page to show or hide the correct attribute and the corresponding universal icon.
Make an Enquiry
If you require a quote, further information or technical support you can send us your details below and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can!